The following are the steps to buy a Standard Poodle puppy from Chapel Farm.
1. Learn about Chapel Farm. Begin by reviewing the about us page. This will explain why Chapel Farm Standard Poodles is “the” place to purchase an AKC registered poodle.
2. We will email you a purchase application to review and complete. This will supply us with some basic information about you. This is not a sales contract. Sending this to us will help make our first conversation productive for both of us.
3. If you are interested in buying a puppy from an upcoming litter, you will be asked to sign a hold agreement and make a deposit. This will place you in line to buy a future puppy.
4. If you are ready to buy a puppy which is already born, check out the Available Puppies page. It will have full information on the Dam and Sire of the puppies and the latest photos.
5. You will be presented with a purchase contract which will also indicate the puppy you have selected